your shopping cart.
We endeavour to ship products the day after clear payment has been received.
We generally send our car hoists and workshop equipment with Aurizon, Toll NQX or Followmont as they offer good coverage for the whole of Queensland and the most competitive rates for bulky items. Delivery usually occurs with 3-5 days, however remote and insterstate locations may take longer.
How transport companies work
- we book the pickup, the local carrier collects that day or the next and returns the item to the depot,
- it is sorted and loaded either that night or the next day
- the truck departs
- it is then 1-3 days transit time to your location
- the load is then upacked and sorted by the local depot
- the local carrier in your area arranges for delivery to site
For smaller items we use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers or TNT, which you should receive your item 1-2 days after clear payment.
Please note that items will not ship under any circumstances until clear payment has been received. This means cheques have cleared or payment has been transferred from Paypal to our business account.
If you have any questions about transit times or cost of freight please contact us, we are more than happy to help.